Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wreck-It Ralph!

Hello hello!
Wen't to watch Wreck-It Ralph with some friends just now.
It was probably one of the cutest cartoons I've watched in a long time.


You have to watch it to see for yourselves. 
Five stars for this movie! :D
 
Some quotes the movie which was major adorable. 
And have meanings too.
;)

"I'm bad and that's good. I'll never be good and that's not bad."
- Ralph

" Zangief saying labels not make you happy. Good, bad, nggghhhh... you must love you."
- Zombie 

I guess this movie kind of taught me that in whatever situation you are placed in, you've just gotta accept it and move on because there's a reason why you're there.
It also taught me that label's don't define you as long as you love yourself
And whoever you are today, there's a reason you are you. And no one can be more you than you can. :)

And also their ending song was super awesome. 
When can I see you again by Owl City


Anyways,
face spam.




:)
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment