Tuesday, December 4, 2012

KL trip - Day 3

Kay it's 3.23 am and i'm not tired enough to sleep
so.. I'm just gonna finish up my KL post. :)

So on the third day, got up at 10am and went for breakfast after showering and all.
Took us about an hour to get to where we were gonna eat and had some famous
Ampang Yong Tau Fu.
._______.
When I checked in on foursquare, I read a lot of comments saying that their fried sui kao is good.
Indeed it was. OMNOMNOMNOMNOM






After that, we set off back to the apartment and started packing up.
Took the above pictures before checking out :D

After checking out, we went to
Suria, KLCC 
for some "shopping".

Obviously didn't buy anything because most of their stores are like...
PRADA, MIU MIU, GUCCI, LV etc. 
-____-
Which a 16 year old obviously cannot afford LOL
Only could take pictures with giant teddy TT

I did get some popcorn and candy tho
#greedykidproblems

After walking around alone for an hour, my mum called to meet up at the food court for lunch before heading back to Penang.
Went up and found that there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EAT IN KL.
wot?!
k maybe i'm very spoilt. #penangkidproblems

But i just stole some of my mum's food in the end :D

After lunch, we started out journey back.
The jam in KL is crazy.
From a 4 hour journey, it took us 6 hours to get home.
Plus an extra half an hour where we went to have dinner.
wot wot wot

So yeah. Got home, showered, stayed up till 2.30 am. And that was about it.
Yeah pretty uninteresting.

But if you've read this all the way, here's a song for you! 
*cheers*
Kidding 
*boo*
but this song has been in my head the whole day and I think it's perfect ;)
Enjoy!

:)
Keep smiling! 
Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment