Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Random thoughts

HELLOOOO THEEERRREEEEE
:)
I was just thinking.
Well i've been thinking a lot these few days.
About sooo many things
I can't even begin to explain how confused I am.

Well firstly,

I think pizza's are the best thing in the world and I don't see how anything can top that, really.
Someone enlighten me.

Also,
I can't really help myself but i've been watching so many movies the past 2 days and they've got me thinking so much.

Yesterday, I watched
Beautiful Creatures.
Which indeed was a very beautiful movie and I think everyone should watch it.

Lena's mom is a real bitch and she deserved to die. 
idek.

Anyways, that movie kinda made sense but the next movie I watched was
Warm Bodies
and wow it was a cute movie but like


If you have watched it, 
do you feel me?
Because I don't think people realize this enough.
In normal zombie movies, 
they cant even walk in normal speed.
BUT THIS ONE
omg
classic
THEY RUN
But anyways, I will never understand how zombies could turn back into human and how R wasn't freaking out when he got shot and started bleeding.
If I was a zombie, I would freak out.
But ah well.

500 Days of Summer,
on the other had.
Is perfection.

"You know what sucks? Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit."

“People don’t realize this but loneliness, it’s underrated.” 

— 500 days of summer

This was the perfect movie omg really.
Anyways, maybe it's because i've had too much time since it's the holidays so I drowned myself in sappy love movies. 
But I kinda like it idk.

Other than the movies and love and shit.

I don't think i've ever expressed my absolute undying love for Josh Franceschi 
Really, tho.
Its like he's the male version of me,
you feel?




Yeap,
I feel it too.

And I think Alex Gaskarth and I were meant to be.
Just look.


I'm not even kidding.
ok

ALSOOOOOOO
the FULL STREAM of Sleeping with Sirens new album, Feel, came out yesterday and I was so excited I can't even. If you know me well enough, you'd know how much I absolutely love Sleeping With Sirens and cried when they came out on stage during their concert in February. 

There are some songs that are quite different from songs from With Ears To See and Eyes To Hear but I think the whole album is pretty legit.
They've really outdone it this time.


My favorite songs are Feel Again, Feel, Sorry, Congratulations and Satellite.
I still love all the others but yeah.
I've had this album on loop since yesterday.
It was such a big transition from their acoustic EP to this.
I just can't.

Anyways,
I should be blogging about other more interesting things but the holidays fried my brains.
Or maybe i'm just lazy.
I'm a bad blogger.
Heres a few selfies and photoshoot stuff
which you dont want to see.





ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment