Saturday, February 2, 2013

Appreciation

I came home with McD for my dad tonight and being as cute as he is, he went out of the room right after I told him.

This was our conversation 
Dad:  The nugget's for who? You eat dy? 
Me: For you la. Bought for you wan ma. Yeah ate dy.
Dad: Wahhh thank you, thank you! No chilli sauce ah? I just want the fries nie. 
*walks into his room with the whole bag of food*

LOL.
So now he's happily eating his McD in his room.

I bought it for him cause I felt bad for leaving him alone the past two days. 
He has been having dinners alone since my mum went to Thailand for a conference and I can see that he's quite lonely without my mum around.
And I also felt that I never really show my appreciation to him a lot although I really do.

He always gives me the best of everything and goes out of his way to get me anything I want.
He would always buy pizza home because he knows how much I love pizza.
*i think he secretly loves it too* 
haha!
And he's done so much for me.
I feel so bad for leaving him alone the past two evenings. 
I've been so caught up with going out for dinner with friends.

All in all, 
I think we should all learn how to show our appreciation to our parents, friends and even siblings more often because sometimes, they do feel unappreciated and that all their efforts don't matter to you. 
Sometimes, even my dad feels unappreciated. 
And he scolds us and says we aren't appreciative of everything he does for the family.
Even though deep down, he knows we are. 

So sometimes, 
simple gestures make a world of difference.
Show your appreciation.
Give them a nice hug, 
buy them something small, 
get them some food (everyone loves food), 
say a simple "thank you".

A little goes a long way. :)

I thought of this while I was showering.
HAHA BATHROOM THOUGHTS.

But really, everyone wants to feel appreciated and loved. 
So show your appreciation to someone. 
:)

Here's a very unattractive picture of me and my other photogetic family members. LOL i can never understand how my dad looks normal in every picture. :)

That's my family and I love them very much :)


GBAIIIIII!

No comments:

Post a Comment