Wednesday, December 5, 2012

i ❤ boobies!


Hello there!
Went to Gurney today with Wei Yen and her friend (aka distant cousin as of Sunday)
And also Adrian! :D

meet my pak thor partner, Wei Yen. ;)

Yes, we go out quite often for dating sessions and catching up.
:)

Yeah got there around 2 pm and went to meet up with Wei Yen and friend. LOL.
Decided to walk around and stuff till Adrian came.
*cheeerrrssss*

After that me and Adrian went up to see if we could get tickets to catch a movie but....
FAIL. 
There were no movies showing during the time we were there 
T.T
Sad Brenda is sad. 

So went back to meet the other two and decided to go for some food. :D
We had cake. :3
LOL
no food pictures because #greedy 
LOL

Yeah then continued walking and... 
Did nothing for the rest of the day.

On the plus side, I did finally receive my 
  boobies band!
If you don't know about this band, it's merchandise sold to help the Keep A Breast Foundation and all the proceeds from buying their merchandise goes to the foundation! :)

You can find stuff from clothes to bands to accessories!
Pretty cool. :)
They are quite affordable too.

You can search for their merchandise here
Because they ship from the US, if you're from Malaysia, it would take a while for it to arrive but it's worth the wait!

I'm so in love with my bands right now I don't think i'm ever gonna take it off. :D

The designs above are the ones I got. :)
There are many more colours to choose from so have fun picking! :D

I'm thinking of getting more cause Wei Yen's going to US in a few days. :D
#excited.

GBAAIIIIIIIIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment