Friday, February 1, 2013

Goodbye, January.

Hello :)
Well January was extremely eventful.
._______.

Spent New Year's at SQ
:)
The fireworks were soo beautiful! :)


Spent the rest of the day hanging around :)


:)

And "hell" continued for the rest of the month. TT

#random rant
I hate how I have no time for anything.
I can hardly find the energy to blog or exercise when i'm piled up with homework, activities and tuitions.
It's so tiring. 
GAH


Hi school shoe :) 
One more year.

I also wore a cute ribbon to school almost every day this month! :D


:DDDD
RM 5 from DAISO.
Best RM 5 I spent ;D

I also took the time to clear my closet!


#proud of self.

And had a lot of good food + drinks
:D







There are much more but yeah :PP

I also went out with my girls and made enzymes for my moral project!
:D














Recieved a beautiful rose from bfffffku, Shannen. :)


Met this cuteeeee kid :D


Got ready to move into the new house :)





:)

And I spent about 1234567 hours with this girl.




Yeap and that's about it.

I learnt so much this month.
And by the grace of God.
Oh gosh,
I made it though the first of 12 chapters of 2013.

I am so thankful for everything and everyone who has put up with my mood swings, irritable ways and random "i'm so tired of everything" breakdowns. :)

You can stop reading here :D
or you could look at my random selfies. 
.____.
I just wanted to keep them as memories here soooooo :D











GOODBYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment