Saturday, December 8, 2012

You're the only one


Hello there :)
Wen't for a photoshoot this morning and it was the most aslojnfapefafawhe thing I've done in a while.
I'm not even mildly attractive and this was so hard although it isn't the first time
TT
but I did have fun tho 
kinda
HEHEH

Woke up at 7am to bathe and get ready and all.
And at 7.30, while I was drying my hair, I knew it was gonna be a freaking hot morning wtf
The sun was so freaking orange
-______-
K I determine my whole-day-temperature based on how bright the morning sun is 
it's obviously not accurate but wtv ok 
TT

Anyways, we wen't to a few places like Love Lane, Chulia Street and...
others which i don't know of. 
Mostly random lorong's la. 
:X

And yeah I went out the house at about... 9.30am
and came home about 12 plus.
Not bad lehhhhh right?
:D

Yeah so I've only seen one picture and i look a bit sohai 
*picture above*
wtf
But nvm, hopefully other pictures wont look so sohai la 
TT

Kay gbaaaiiiiii :DDDDDDD 
<3

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HAHA WHOOPS. This one a bit la. :p but it looks fine now idk :3

      Delete