Monday, December 3, 2012

KL trip - Day 2

Started of the day at around 10.30 and walked to Pavilion again with the adults. 
Had breakfast at food republic. There was nothing much there and the fact that I'm so spoilt by Penang food actually made things worse. I had to appetite to eat at all :X
But anyways, I had some tofu to please my mum a lil. LOL

We went around shopping and I ended up waking around Pavilion alone because I didn't want to follow my  mum and aunts around LOL
#anti-social

Went to Forever 21. Which have absolutely nothing that caught my eye this season. #bummer
And continued walking around for 2 hours alone not knowing what to do. -__-
I did get new nail polishes tho. (:
Neon pink and neon yellow!

Later, mum called me to meet up.
Wen't to Sephora right after that.
I love Sephora. It's like heaven to me 
*big smiles omg*

I got the Soap and Glory Shampoo, conditioner and scrub.
This could possibly be my favorite soap brand (wth) yet.
It smells so good and keeps you smelling fruity all day!


and a free gift they gave me for my Birthday :D

and also....
Sephora pop up store blockbuster palette XXL

wot wot wot ?

Kay I admit I won't be able to use all the colours but it's still very worth it :D
RM159 for eyeshadows, gel liners, blushers, highlighters and lip colours. :D

After that we walked over to H&M 
I think I spent like an hour there
:DDDDDDDDD

Bought myself this dress

along with 2 other dresses and a top. :)
H&M is surprisingly affordable and of good quality! 
Only spent RM150 for 4 items
Steal or not? :D

Ended up at coffee bean after that before walking back to the apartment.

Got back and started to get ready for a wedding dinner that night.
The bride was super pretty. :D

Wore this for the dinner
(:
#badqualityphoto
#ootn
 -____-




used my new make-up palette thinggy for this make up. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment