Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tame your mane?



Heeeeyyyyyyy
So my mum just came back from Thailand and i'm soooo extremely happy.
Like, finally. 

Yes, I do depend a lot on my mum and she's the only person who actually tries to understand me apart from my dad who's indifferent about possibly everything.



Anyways,
If you know me well enough,
You'd know that I absolutely love all things
Soap & Glory.

Anything from hair products to scrubs.
In my first few posts I mentioned that I bought the
Glad Hair Day shampoo and conditioner.
Now my shampoo is finishing so I gotta get more when I go down to KL next weekend.

Anyways,
I still have half a bottle of the conditioner left
and about 1/4 of the shampoo.

I've been using the conditioner for quite a while and i've always felt that it never conditions my hair enough.
So if you're wondering what my hair products has got to do with my mum coming back from Thailand,
She got me this on her trip there!


Soap & Glory Glad hair Day INTENSIVE Conditioner!

okay i'm like,
super happy because not only is it INTENSIVE.
Which means it should make my hair softer and silkier.
It smells much better than the normal conditioner!
And the normal ones already smell heavenly.

But i'm not going to put anything to waste,
I will wait until my normal conditioner finishes till I start with this bottle.

So, thank you mummmmyyyy! :'D


Unflattering and unneeded photo of self and conditioner. 
GBAIIIIIII

3 comments: