Sunday, February 3, 2013

Take me away

Sometimes I just wonder why I was born in this family.
Not because of my parents.
But because of my brother.
I know this is gonna be another pointless rant but really,
I don't even know anymore.

I love my mum and I love my dad.
And I love my brother too.
But now,
I just want to leave this house and get away from him.
I just need time away from all his crap.

Like, I know how everyone says that you're lucky if you have a sibling.
I do feel lucky sometimes. 
But the past few months,
having a sibling felt worse than feeling lonely.

All I get is complained about
having to deal with his lame complaints and excuses.
I know it's not his responsibility to fetch me around and all.
But it's not like I force him.
It's not like my parents force him.
I cant even.
Just.
No. 

And like,
he doesn't have to complain to everyone about how fetching me to tuitions and stuff is a burden.
Like.
IF I HAD MY OWN DRIVING LICENSE,
YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO OK.

And like.
If I had a choice whether to drive myself or let him drive me,
i'd drive myself, honestly.
And if i had a choice to live with my family + him or live alone far, far away,
i'd rather live alone.

And like, i've been trying to be nice to him.
And all the while,
what do I get?
All his shit and excuses.

Like you're freaking 19.
Grow up.

I can't wait till I leave.
Or he leaves. 
Or I just die.
Whatever.

I don't even want to have anything to do with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment