Monday, January 21, 2013

twentythirteen


Hello hello hello hellooooo!
Gosh this blog is so neglected.
I meant to update after all the happenings in December but I ended up procrastinating.
And I don't think i'll ever get to it LOL.
But all that matters is that my life changed drastically in a month. :)

It's only the 21st day of January and there's already so many things going on. 
But I believe that there is a purpose and a lesson to learn in every struggle I go through :)



Throughout the first few weeks of the year, I realized that sometimes, friends will talk bad about you behind your back. And when you eventually find out, yeah it'll hurt.
It'll hurt a lot.
But in the end, you know yourself more than anyone else. 
You can believe that you're ugly and unworthy and every negative thing people say about you.
Or you can choose to believe that you are made in God's image and you are beautiful even with all your flaws.
I don't believe in ugly people, but I do believe in ugly attitudes. 
Often, we meet people we think we can trust.
But in the end, all they do is betray us.
But you can't let that stop you from having friends and losing trust on anyone. 

I believe that I am God's princess. And I am a masterpiece carved to perfection. :)
My God never makes mistakes.
So i'm certain I am not one.
Yes I think she look's like a princess. :) I prefer flower crowns much more than diamond ones  :D


To those people who think that you're ugly
or aren't pretty compared to anyone else.
Just remember

"Butterflies can't see their wings. They can's see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well."



So smile and know that you are beautiful. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment